Isnin, 4 April 2016

ESPECIALLY FOR YOU BOSS !!!

hai !

Lama tak update blog.

I'm very sorry. this happen due to work that suddenly came like a river flow.

Im here tonight to share with you all about my work activities.

at December, 25. 2015, my boss give me increment of salary.

Alhamdulillah, praise to Allah. Rezeki.

But beside the good news, he already planned something.

Suddenly he ask to do the Time Sheet to write down everything we did. If we are answering the phone call also should be written to the time sheet.

I started to felt uneasy. He told us that the time sheet will be charged to the client. As a employee, I cannot do anything and just say ok.

04/01/2016, our first day of working in the new year. The four of us were very happy to see each other and working together.

While we are doing our work, suddenly boss came in. I still remember the expression of his face. Bitter. -.-

When I attend a call from the client, he suddenly shout at me and said " Why are you so S***** ? Don't act smart." I was talking with the client on the line and he's shouting at me without any reason, and it's the first day of working.

He should greet us and be happy because he still have us working there.

After finished talking with the client, I prepare the document needed by the client and keep inside my drawer.

Then he called everybody to his room. " There will be no more increment for salary, and the profit and sharing, you will need to sign the termination letter and sign the contract letter to agree for the terms and condition of my new rules."

I asked " What happen? Suddenly you came in and shouting at me like I'm doing something wrong and I was on the line with the client."

He amswer " I'm the boss. So I have right to shout at you."

I was like ' are you mad or stupid? ' "Ok fine sir. This is your company and you can shout anytime you want to. "

I answer that and then get out from the room. Until today, I just stay silent without any words anytime he shouted at me. He never respect anyone and saying that he was right all the time. Shouting, Being rude, No manners, like a kid.

Forget to mention that he has fired one of the staff without any good reason. there's only three of us working there until now.

Its already 04/04/2016 and we should get the profit & sharing. We calculated the expenses and income for 3 months. I did presented to him but he was saying that he need to do some adjustment with the amount.

What can I say? I just say " Up to you. It's your company"

But with that attitude, I was thinking to resign from that company and look for a new job.

For the 5 months I just stay silent with what have he said to me, and now I just cannot accept it anymore. Its time to move on.

I was waiting for the Profit and Sharing. If he dont want to give to us as what have been written in the CONTRACT, I will do report and resign immediately.

He was playing with my patiently all this time. Now I just want to see if he will do as what he has said inside the CONTRACT or I will RESIGN from the company.

Enough is enough. Theres no time to waste anymore. You have teach me and I say Thank You Very Much for the Things I have Learned. But the only thing to tell you are " NO MATTER HOW RICH YOU ARE, HOW HIGH YOUR EDUCATIONAL LEVEL IS, YOU DONT HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY THOSE BAD THINGS TO THOSE WHO WAS NOT HAVE THE THINGS YOU HAD. EVERYTIME YOU ASK ME WHY DID WE DID NOT UNDERSTAND YOU AND DISRESPECT YOU. THE ONLY ANSWER IS INSIDE YOUR SELF. WHEN YOU ACT GOOD, PEOPLE ALSO WILL TREAT YOU GOOD. BUT IF YOU BEING SO RUDE AND DISRESPECT OTHERS, YOUR EDUCATIONAL MEANS NOTHING. "

I know you will read this blog because you are following me with that fake account that i have discovered this evening. I have said this thing infront of you and yous still didn't change and now, Im writing inside my blog so that you can read and understand what have you done to all of us.

Good night Boss!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan